Same Day Porcelain Crowns
Arguably the most exciting breakthrough in dentistry in the last 25 years, Cad Cam dentistry is a tremendous convenience for the dental consumer. Patients who have seen what it can do are thrilled with it. But it’s what you don’t see that’s important – no more mercury fillings, no more messy impressions, and no more temporaries. Cad cam delivers the highest quality all porcelain dental restorations in ONE visit and with CAD/CAM restorations your smile stays beautiful and natural-looking.
Introducing the amazing CAD/CAM system
CAD/CAM is a system that delivers superb quality porcelain restorations quickly, precisely and efficiently. Just look at these benefits!
- A single-appointment restoration — only one visit needed
- An efficient appointment — less time spent in the dental chair
- A natural-looking filling — no more silver metal-mouth
- A healthier, metal-free filling
- No messy impressions or ill-fitting temporaries
- A restoration that matches the natural color of your teeth
- A restoration that is anti-abrasive, bio-compatible and resistant to plaque
- A durable restoration — CAD/CAM fillings don’t break or leak like traditional fillings
- Proven technology — ten years of clinical research and over four million restorations performed worldwide
CAD/CAM fillings are an enormous advance over traditional silver (mercury amalgam) fillings. CAD/CAM fillings are metal-free, plaque resistant, color matched and bio-compatible. As well, they are so precisely made we can preserve more of your natural tooth tissue when preparing the tooth for restoration.
Complete the form below and one of our staff will contact you to confirm